WELCOME TO FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS
Fredericksburg, Texas is known for the Best Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurants, Shopping, Wineries and Texas Hill Country Attractions.
Fredericksburg, Texas is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, was founded in 1846 by German settlers and it’s charm and heritage endure to this day. The historic district is a designated National Register Historic District. It., just a little over an hour drive from Austin and San Antonio, is known for it’s great lodging, and is home to some of the best bed and breakfasts, cottages and guest houses. It offers a unique shopping experience with some of Texas best specialty shops filled with antiques, gifts, fashion, foods, books and more. The restaurants are famous for their international menu of German, Mexican, Spanish, continental and American favorites. The 290 wine trail has over 10 wineries to visit during the Texas wine trail events
When planning your Texas Hill Country visit, remember attractions are open during the week so there is no need to wait for the weekend. In fact, Fredericksburg is a great destination any day of the week, any season of the year. Whether you are looking for fine dining, the best in shopping, charming wineries, Texas Hill Country Resorts, a romantic bed and breakfast or a leisurely drive through the Texas hill country, Fredericksburg, Texas with all its shops, museums, galleries, fine dining, wineries and Texas hill country attractions, will provide a memorable experience not soon forgotten.
Sunday 07/05 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday 07/06 10%
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 89F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.
Tuesday 07/07 10%
Considerable cloudiness. High 89F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday 07/08 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 91F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday 07/09 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 92F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Friday 07/10 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High near 90F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Fredricksburg, Texas Event Calendar
- Nightly May through October…Old Tunnel “Bat Cave” Wildlife Management Area 5/1/2015 - 10/31/2015
- Bob Hope Exhibit at the National Museium of the Pacific War 6/1/2015 - 9/15/2015
- Vaquero: Genesis of the Texas Cowboy Exhibit at the Vereins Kirche Museum 6/2/2015 - 7/9/2015
- "Summer Show" Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 6/5/2015 - 8/31/2015
- Fredericksburg Theater Company presents "Evita" 6/19/2015 - 7/5/2015
- ”Summer Show” Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 7/1/2015 - 8/31/2015
- Bob Hope Exhibit at the National Museum of the Pacific War 7/1/2015 - 9/15/2015
- ”Celebrating Texas” Art Show at Artisans Texas Gallery 7/3/2015 - 7/17/2015
- ”Written in Stone” Art Show at RS Hanna Gallery 7/3/2015 - 7/26/2015
- ”Texascapes” Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Gallery 7/3/2015 - 7/31/2015
- July Showcase at Whistle Pik Galleries 7/3/2015 - 7/31/2015
- Live Pari-Mutuel Horse Racing 7/4/2015 - 7/5/2015
- Pacific Combat Living History Program 7/4/2015 - 7/5/2015
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 7/9/2015 4:00 PM - 7/9/2015 7:00 PM
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 7/16/2015 4:00 PM - 7/16/2015 7:00 PM
- Fredericksburg Trade Days 7/17/2015 - 7/19/2015
- Wine Road 290 “Chili and Chillin’ 7/18/2015
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 7/23/2015 4:00 PM - 7/23/2015 7:00 PM
- Hill Country Auto Swap Meet 7/24/2015 - 7/26/2015
- Adventure Camp at the Pioneer Museum 7/25/2015
- Roots Music Concerts 7/25/2015 6:30 PM - 7/25/2015 10:30 PM
- PCAA Concert in the Park 7/26/2015 6:30 PM - 7/26/2015 8:00 PM
- Freddyburg Youth Theater presents “Annie, Jr.” 7/30/2015 - 8/2/2015
- Summer Farmers Maret "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 7/30/2015 4:00 PM - 7/30/2015 7:00 PM
- Dr. Pepper-Babolat Junior Open Tennis Tournament 7/31/2015 - 8/2/2015
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 8/6/2015 4:00 PM - 8/6/2015 7:00 PM
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 8/13/2015 4:00 PM - 8/13/2015 7:00 PM
- Summer Farmers Market "Get Fresh, Buy Local" 8/20/2015 4:00 PM - 8/20/2015 7:00 PM