WELCOME TO FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS
Fredericksburg, Texas is known for the Best Bed and Breakfasts, Restaurants, Shopping, Wineries and Texas Hill Country Attractions.
Fredericksburg, Texas is located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country, was founded in 1846 by German settlers and it’s charm and heritage endure to this day. The historic district is a designated National Register Historic District. It., just a little over an hour drive from Austin and San Antonio, is known for it’s great lodging, and is home to some of the best bed and breakfasts, cottages and guest houses. It offers a unique shopping experience with some of Texas best specialty shops filled with antiques, gifts, fashion, foods, books and more. The restaurants are famous for their international menu of German, Mexican, Spanish, continental and American favorites. The 290 wine trail has over 10 wineries to visit during the Texas wine trail events
When planning your Texas Hill Country visit, remember attractions are open during the week so there is no need to wait for the weekend. In fact, Fredericksburg is a great destination any day of the week, any season of the year. Whether you are looking for fine dining, the best in shopping, charming wineries, Texas Hill Country Resorts, a romantic bed and breakfast or a leisurely drive through the Texas hill country, Fredericksburg, Texas with all its shops, museums, galleries, fine dining, wineries and Texas hill country attractions, will provide a memorable experience not soon forgotten.
Friday 10/09 60%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then cloudy skies this afternoon. High 86F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday 10/10 20%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 87F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday 10/11 0%
Sunshine. High 92F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday 10/12 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 94F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday 10/13 0%
Sunny. High near 85F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday 10/14 0%
Sunny skies. High around 90F. Winds light and variable.
Fredricksburg, Texas Event Calendar
- Nightly May through October…Old Tunnel “Bat Cave” Wildlife Management Area 5/1/2015 - 10/31/2015
- Our Way of Life Exhibit at the Vereins Kirhe 8/1/2015 10:00 AM - 1/15/2016 5:00 PM
- Fall Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Guild 9/4/2015 - 11/30/2015
- Chuck Wagon Meals and Entertainment at the Texas Rangers Heritage Center (weekends) 9/5/2015 - 11/29/2015
- Texas Hill Country Wineries Wine Month Trail 10/1/2015 - 10/31/2015
- ”Our Way of Life” Exhibit at the Vereins Kirche 10/1/2015 - 1/15/2016
- Mark Haworth One Man Art Show at InSight Gallery 10/2/2015 - 10/23/2015
- October Showcase at Whistle Pik Galleries 10/2/2015 - 10/31/2015
- Jill Holland Art Show at Fredericksburg Art Gallery 10/2/2015 - 10/31/2015
- Texas Abstract: Modern/Contemporary Art Show at the Gallery at Vaudeville 10/2/2015 - 11/30/2015
- 7th Annual Harper Chili & BBQ Cook-off 10/9/2015 - 10/10/2015
- Monarch Migration 5K, 10K and Kid’s Mile at Wildseed Farms 10/10/2015 8:30 AM - 10/10/2015
- Monarch Celebration at Wildseed Farms 10/10/2015 9:30 AM - 10/10/2015 2:00 PM
- Cooking Class at Urban Herbal 10/10/2015 11:00 AM - 10/10/2015
- Historic Schools Open House 10/10/2015 11:00 AM - 10/10/2015 4:00 PM
- 35th Annual Stonewall VFD Benefit Fish Fry and Raffl 10/10/2015 5:00 PM - 10/10/2015
- Pacific Combat Living History Program 10/10/2015 11:00 AM - 10/10/2015
- Pacific Combat Living History Program 10/10/2015 2:00 PM - 10/10/2015
- Chuck Wagon Meals and Entertainment at the Texas Rangers Heritage Center(weekends) 10/10/2015 - 11/29/2015
- Indie Film Screening at Fritztown Cinema 10/11/2015 6:30 PM - 10/11/2015
- Pacific Combat Living History Program 10/11/2015 2:00 PM - 10/11/2015
- Pacific Combat Living History Program 10/11/2015 11:00 AM - 10/11/2015
- Fredericksburg Fall Farmers Market “Eat Fresh, Buy Local” 10/15/2015 4:00 PM - 10/15/2015 7:00 PM
- Fredericksburg Theater Company presents Thornton Wilder’s Pulitzer Prize-winning “Our Town” 10/16/2015 8:00 PM - 11/1/2015
- Fredericksburg Trade Days 10/16/2015 9:00 AM - 10/16/2015 6:00 PM
- Hill Country Tour of Homes 10/16/2015 10:00 AM - 10/18/2015 6:00 PM
- Fredericksburg Trade Days 10/17/2015 9:00 AM - 10/17/2015 6:00 PM
- United Methodist Women’s 68th Annual Bazaar 10/17/2015 9:00 AM - 10/17/2015 6:00 PM
- Tom Lea’s WWII Photographic Exhibit at the National Museum of the Pacific 10/17/2015 - 1/16/2016
- Hill Country Indian Artifact Show 10/17/2015 8:00 AM - 10/17/2015 4:00 PM